I recently wrote an article about switching from one music streaming service Spotify to it’s competitor Rdio. One of the many questions I get when I share the article is “How can I transfer my playlist to Rdio from Spotify?”
Here is a simple step-by-step process to transfer your playlist to Rdio:
1. Go to http://resp.in/ and sign into your Rdio account.
2. Open Your Spotify Application on Windows or Mac.
3. Select and Highlights the tracks you want to import.
4. Copy the Tracks by going to Edit Menu and Selecting Copy.
5. Go back to your Internet Browser (resp.in) and paste the tracks into “By Spotify Tracklist”
6. Go to the bottom of the page and click the “Import” button.
7. Now, you’ll want to name the play once its imported into Rdio. Once you have given it a name. click the Create Playlist button.
8. You should then see a blue page with all your imported tracks.
Beware: Not all songs in the Spotify library are in the Rdio library.
You’ll now find your playlists in your Rdio account!
If you have any questions or insights regarding the process, please share it with us in the comments below!